Print Friendly Recipe
- Iced Coffee
- Mark Donaher
- Instant Coffee (any kind)
- Milk or cream (whichever you prefer)
- Boiling water
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) instant coffee
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) sugar
- (adjust both to individual tastes)
- Into a pitcher or jug:
- Add 1/4 cup (60 ml) boiling water to mixture
- (may need more or less to melt sugar and coffee).
- Stir to make sure slurry is well mixed.
- Add 3 cups (700 ml) cold milk or cream (again to taste).
- Pour over ice and enjoy.
- Once the basic recipe is given you can add more or less sugar; more or less coffee; more or less milk/cream. All depending on individual tastes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.