Print Friendly Recipe
- Graham Cracker Crumb Crust, Lite Citrus Filling
- Cathie MacDonald
Serves/Makes:9" Pie - 8 Servings
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) orange marmalade
- 1-1/4 c Graham Crumbs
- 1/4 c sliced almonds chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 3 c orange sherbet, softened
- 2 c vanilla yogurt
- fresh fruit
- In a small saucepan melt butter or margarine and marmalade.
- Remove from heat and stir in crumbs, almonds and cinnamon.
- Press evenly into 9" pie plate.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 8 mins.
- Stir together sherbet and yogurt and pour into pie shell.
- Freeze until firm. (about 3 hours).
- Cover for longer storage.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
- This is the receipe on the box of Graham crumbs in the cupboard.
Hope its the one you're looking for...
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.