Print Friendly Recipe
- Cheaters' Roast Potato Chunks with a zing
- Cathie's Own
Serves/Makes:Serves 6 Hungry People
- 6 white potatoes, scrubbed, peeled if you like, and cut in eighths
- 1 tsp (5 ml) BROMST (a mix of herbs: equal amounts Basil, Rosemary, Oregano, Marjoram, Sage and Thyme)
- 2 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh lemon juice
- lemon zest
- Salt & Pepper
- Scrub potatoes well, peel if desired.
- Cut into bite size chunks and place in bowl
- Put remaining ingredients in a container, and shake well.
- Pour over potatoes and toss to cover.
- Let sit 1/2 to 1 hour.
- Empty onto a cookie sheet and bake for 25 mins
- or until potatoes are soft and golden.
- This one is made up. The measurements are a little difficult since I
just "throw" it together. It's easy, delicious, and everyone thinks you worked really hard!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.