Print Friendly Recipe
- Not for Dieters!
- Cathie MacDonald
- 10 frozen coffee cubes
- Squirt of chocolate sauce
- 4 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- Put coffee cubes into blender and enough milk to cover.
- Blend on low speed till cubes are coarsely chopped.
- Add Ice Cream, chocloate sauce, and enough milk to fill blender.
- Blend on high speed til smooth.
- Pour into chilled tumblers.
- Iced coffee is a favourite here in the summertime. We stock up on available
coffee by placing left over coffee into ice cube trays and freezing them.
The coffee cubes, as opposed to liquid coffee, provide a cool and slushy
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.