Print Friendly Recipe
- crumbly crust
- 1 can crushed pineapple (20 ounces)
- l large can pie filling
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick soft oleo chopped nuts
- Grease pan.
- Mix crushed pineapple and pie filling (we like apple) in pan, level and sprinkle cake mix on top.
- Cut oleo in small pats or slices and put evenly on top of cake mix.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts on top of the oleo.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees (175 C.) F.
- This is very good with vanilla ice cream or whipping cream. May eat it hot or cold, but better hot with the ice cream.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.