Print Friendly Recipe
- Amy Lee Merritt
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fat free sour cream
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) skim milk
- Spices of your liking
- Season chicken breasts.
- In a large skillet, pan grill chicken until done. Making sure to turn often.
- While chicken is cooking, whisk soup, sour cream and milk together.
- When chicken is done, pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes on low.
- I usually serve this with white rice, and use the extra sauce as a gravy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.