Print Friendly Recipe
- Very simple but taste great!
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). each tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 oz (112 grm). shredded Colby or Monterey jack cheese
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped sweet red peppers (optional)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped water chestnuts (optional)
- 1 5 oz (140 grm). can white chicken, drained OR
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). chopped onion
- Arrange crescent rolls on a 12-inch pizza pan, forming a ring with
- the pointed ends facing the outer edge of the pan and the wide ends
- Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls.
- Fold points over the filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- This was given to me by my sister-in-law, Marie Wiltfang. It is really
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.