Print Friendly Recipe
- Manal Saleh
- 10 oz (280 grm). steamed spinach
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) walnuts coarsely chopped and toasted
- 2 cups (475 ml) low-fat cottage cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) basil leaves, use dried if not available fresh
- penne pasta
- steamed broccoli or roasted red pepper
- In a food processor, mix spinach, walnuts, cottage cheese, garlic, parmesan cheese, basil, salt and pepper.
- Heat sauce on low.
- Boil pasta and drain.
- Toss with the sauce; add broccoli or red pepper.
- You will have a low fat pasta dish but extremely delicious.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.