Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). or more pieces of liver
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large can of tomato sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil, enough to cover bottom of skillet
- cooked egg noodles, optional
- Cut liver into strips then into bite size pieces.
- Chop onion and garlic.
- Heat oil in skillet, cook liver, onions, and garlic till liver is done, no red.
- Pour in tomato sauce and stir well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook on low to simmer for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionallly.
- Used to have to eat liver years ago for anemic problem, this is the only way that I could eat it, it is very good. Tomato sauce and simmering makes liver tender, gives it a different flavor. Hope you enjoy. You can serve it over egg noodles if you want.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.