Print Friendly Recipe
- Table salsa that can be a firecracker
- 3 Serrano chiles (subsitiute as necessary med to hot variety)
- 1 large ripe tomato
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped white onion
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1/4 tbsp (4 ml) salt
- Chop together chiles and tomato with knife or food processor.
- Add onion and cilantro.
- Should be coarsely textured mix.
- Stir in oil and salt.
- Don't skimp on the chiles or you will not only loose the heat but the flavor. Best the day it is made.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.