Print Friendly Recipe
- 500 gr chicken liver
- 150-200 gr butter
- 2 onions
- Take the liver and soak in brandy for 1/2 an hour.
- Slice the onion and fry in 2 spoons of butter until it is very soft but not burned.
- Put cooked onion in a food processor.
- Fry the liver in 2 spoons of butter and don't let it burn, it should be red inside with the outside cooked.
- When liver is ready put it with the fried onion.
- In the some pan, put the brandy, salt, pepper and thyme and boil until it is reduced by half and pour in the foodprocessor.
- Grind well and put in all remaining butter.
- Put it in nice pot and chill in the fridge overnight.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.