Print Friendly Recipe
- Three Milk Dessert Cake
Serves/Makes:Serves 16 to 20.
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) melted butter
- --CREMA DE LECHES OR CREAM SAUCE--
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) nutmeg
- Beat eggs and sugar by hand for one minute.
- Place in a double boiler and heat until hot (do not boil).
- Beat until double in size, approximately 10 minutes.
- Slowly adding flour and melted butter. Mix slowly.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F. for 20 minutes in a greased Pyrex dish.
- Place 3 cups (700 ml) milk and sugar in a 2 quarts (1900 ml) pan and bring to a boil.
- Beat well the egg whites and 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk.
- Add to the hot mixture, bring to a boil again.
- Remove from heat, add nutmeg and pour over cake; cool.
- Frost with desired frosting (marshmallow, Cool Whip or real whipped cream). Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate. Do not freeze.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.