Print Friendly Recipe
- A smooth and creamy spread with carrots and a nutty flavour
- My personal recipe book
- 2 medium carrots (grated)
- 1 hard boiled egg (peeled)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) finely chopped onion
- 1 small stalk of celery
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) toasted peanuts
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- Place all ingredients in the blender/mixer and grind to a smooth paste. Serve with toast or as a canape topping (in case of canapes, garnish each canape, with a small coriander leaf, or a small piece of red bell pepper or green onion.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.