Print Friendly Recipe
- Cheesy croquettes with cabbage and potatoes and a hint of nutmeg
- Rochelle Gonsalves
- 4 medium potatoes (boiled & mashed)
- 2 cups (475 ml) finely grated cabbage
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated tasty cheese
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) white pepper powder (substitute with black pepper)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) plain flour
- pinch nutmeg
- Take cabbage in a pan, and sprinkle some salt over it.
- Cover and simmer for 7-8 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together potatoes, cooked cabbage and remaining ingredients. Shape into small croquettes, and roll each croquette into plain flour. Shallow-fry or deep-fry in oil till light golden. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or any sweet-spicy sauce.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.