Print Friendly Recipe
- taco salad with no meat
- Jen V
- 8 oz (224 grm) cream cheese (softened)
- 8 oz (224 grm) sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 2 cup (475 ml) shredded mild chedder cheese
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 1 small head lettuce (shredded)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 green peppper (chopped)
- 1 medium size bag favorite Nacho chips
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese and taco seasoning together with a beater until smooth.
- Spread the mixture on a round platter (preferably 8 to 10 inch platter) you want the mixture about a half inch thick.
- Layer the lettuce on top of the mixture then add the pepper, onion, and tomato in consectutive layers.
- Top with cheese.
- Serve with the Nacho chips.
- It's a hit at every party! If you want a low fat version, use Light cream cheese and sour cream, but do not use no fat--hinders the taste.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.