Print Friendly Recipe
- Virginia M. Hood
- 1 cup (225 ml) shortening
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) confectioners sugar
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts
- confectioners sugar
- Combine shortening, confectioners sugar, flour, baking powder, vanilla and nuts.
- Mix with hands until well blended.
- Roll into small balls.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F. until light brown.
- Roll in confectioners sugar while hot.
- Got this recipe from a friend in Norfolk, Virginia. She was in the navy, an ensign. Very, good, hope you enjoy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.