Print Friendly Recipe
- Virginia M. Hood
- 6 cups (1425 ml) chicken bouillon
- chunk diced ham
- 1 chopped onion
- 6 sliced potatoes
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) parsley flakes
- 1 tsp (5 ml) seasoning salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chervil
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Put bouillon and ham in large kettle.
- Bring to boil.
- Add onion, potatoes, parsley flakes, seasoning salt and chervil.
- Simmer 1 1/2 hours.
- Break up potatoes, I use my masher and do it lightly.
- Add evaporated milk and simmer for 15 minutes.
- My father was the youngest of seven children. His mother died young, and
he was assigned the job of cooking for the family. One of the recipies he
used to make.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.