Print Friendly Recipe
- Cold pasta salad; perfect side for BBQs
- 4 cups (950 ml) cooked pasta shells, cooled
- 2 cans water packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen peas, thawed
- 2-3 stalks celery, chopped
- mayo to your liking
- (1-2 red delicious apples chopped fine; optional)
- Mix all ingredients together, chill and serve.
- Vary the amounts of each ingredient as desired
- This is a recipe handed down from my mother. It is always a hit at picnics and barbecues. The amounts of each ingredient don't have to be exact. May vary according to your tastes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.