Print Friendly Recipe
- Mrs. Tim Clausing
- 1/3 head of broccoli
- 1/3 head of cauliflower
- 4 oz (112 grm). mushrooms
- 3 carrots
- small can black olives
- (other raw vegetables as desired)
- 2 pkg. refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1 pkg. cream cheese
- 1 lg. container sour cream
- Unroll crescent rolls onto a baking sheet.
- Crescent rolls should be rolled out flat.
- Prick dough with fork to prevent bubbling.
- Bake per package directions and let cool.
- Mix Cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Spread mixture on crescent roll crust.
- Dice vegetables.
- Layer vegetables on top of crust and mixture.
- Cut into squares and serve cold.
- Perfect appetizer for luncheons, baby showers, pot luck parties and holidays.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.