Print Friendly Recipe
- Cheesy side dish - a favorite of kids
- Mrs. Tim Clausing
- 2 boxes hash brown potatoes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small block of velveeta cheese (or 1/2 a lg. block)
- Soak hash brown potatoes in hot water to rehydrate (about 15 minutes).
- Drain potatoes and place in baking dish or crock pot.
- Cut up velveeta cheese.
- Mix velveeta cheese and soup with potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.), stirring occasionally for 30 to 45 minutes OR
- Simmer in crock pot for 1 hour.
- Serve hot.
- A favorite at summer cook outs and pot luck lunches.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.