Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol K.
Serves/Makes:10 or more
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1 lb (.5 kg). can stewed tomatoes
- 2 4 oz (112 grm). cans mushrooms, drained
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package shell macaroni, cooked
- 3 cups (700 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package sliced provolone cheese
- Brown ground beef with onions and garlic.
- Add spaghetti sauce, stewed tomatoes, mushrooms and the cooked shells.
- Layer the meat/shell mixture into large casserole dish alternating with sour cream, provolone and mozzarella.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- Great make ahead dish for any party.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.