Print Friendly Recipe
- A tangy spread for crackers, cold cuts or raw vegetables
- Ruth W.
Serves/Makes:2 1/2 cups
- 3-6 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) roasted sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1/2 - 1 cup (225 ml) olive oil
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) white wine vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Let stand overnight at room temperature.
- Refrigerate if spread will not be used right away.
- Serve with salami, provolone, mortadella or
- as a spread with crackers.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.