Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cans Eagle Brand condensed milk
- 1 can frozen lemonade (small)
- 1 large cool whip
- about 50 ritz crackers
- 1 stick margarine
- Crush crackers, melt butter, add sugar to taste, place in a cake pan and press down to from a crust. (save some crumbs for top)
- Mix milk, lemonade then add the cool whip.
- Let set in fridge until firm.
- Sprinkle pecans and crumbs on top.
- I hope I did this right this is the first recipe that I have donated
This is one of my favorite desserts. I hope it will become one
of yours. It's awesome. Please let me know how things come out.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.