Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck got this somewhere, about 10 years ago
- 8 cups (1900 ml) flour
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) plus 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 2 cups (475 ml) dry powdered milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) shortening
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Store air-tight in the refrigerator.
- All stores that I know of sell "Bisquick" and you can look on the box
for directions on how to use. In the Southern part of the US there is another mix by the name " Pioneer ", which I think is even better than "Bisquick"
If you can't find it in the store, ASK for it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.