Print Friendly Recipe
- An Awesome Cookie!
- David Heppner
Serves/Makes:2 dozen cookies
- 1 cup (225 ml) (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) Salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 bag (11 or 12 oz (336 grm).) white chocolate chips
- 1 cup (225 ml) macadamia nuts, chopped.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.) F.
- In large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt with electric mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs, beat well.
- Stir together flour, and the baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Drop by rounded tsp onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- (Edges are golden brown and center is set.)
- Cool slightly, remove from cookie sheet to wire rack to cool completely.
- CHOCOLATE VERSION:
(This is one I highly recommend.)
For delicious chocolate cookies, omit 1/2 cup flour and add 1/2 cup cocoa. This chocolate version is really awesome!
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.