Print Friendly Recipe
- Meat and rice combo - Egyptian Hamburger Helper!
- Inga Francis
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground chuck
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cans beef broth
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). soy sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup (225 ml) uncooked rice
- sour cream
- slivered onions
- Brown the hamburger and onion.
- Do not drain.
- Add the remaining ingredients, cover and simmer until rice is cooked, about 25 minutes.
- To serve, top with a little sour cream.
- Sprinkle with slivered almonds.
- Serve with mint tea.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.