Print Friendly Recipe
- a great, easy dish
- J. Peterson
- 2 pkgs. frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayo
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) F.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions. Drain.
- In a mixing bowl combine broccoli, eggs, cheese, mayo and cream of mushroom soup. Mix well.
- Lightly spray a 9 x 13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into casserole.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until firm. Enjoy!
- This is a family favorite that everyone in my family makes and loves.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.