Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parmesan cheese
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1 tsp (5 ml). basil
- 1 tsp (5 ml). parsley
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) boiling water
- cooked pasta
- Heat all ingredients except pasta on LOW heat until smooth (using a wisk helps).
- Just before serving add 1/8 cup (30 ml) boiling water to smooth.
- Serve small amount over pasta.
- This recipe is very rich and definately not diet!
The first time I had it found it almost too rich
but found myself craving it about a week later and had to get the recipe!
I find that serving this with a large green salad balances off the richness.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.