Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can corn, drained
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) salsa
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cumin
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Greek oregano
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chili powder
- cooked rice or pasta, optional
- Saute onion in olive oil until tender.
- Add garlic and saute briefly.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Mix well and simmer 30 minutes or so.
- Serve over rice or pasta.
- Enjoy. Nice to have a good meal that comes completely from the pantry.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.