Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 Whole Chicken
- 1 onion
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 cup (225 ml) carrots
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 4 eggs
- 1 lb (.5 kg). fresh spinach, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) pastina
- parmesan cheese
- In a big covered pot, cook chicken for 1 hour in enough water to cover.
- Add onion and salt and pepper and a piece of celery if you like.
- Take chicken out and let cool, discard onion and celery and strain broth.
- Pick chicken off bone into small bite size pieces and add to broth.
- Add Pastina and carrots to broth cook about 10 minutes.
- With ground beef, make tiny meatballs; you can add a little parmesan cheese and add to broth.
- Add fresh spinach.
- Scramble eggs and chop; add to broth.
- Mix all together and serve with parmesan cheese.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.