Print Friendly Recipe
- olive oil
- thyme or basil
- Remove loose leaves from garlic head.
- Cut off top of garlic piercing all cloves.
- Drizzle olive oil over top.
- Sprinkle with thyme or basil.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired, to taste.
- Set in garlic baker and cover with lid, or wrap in foil.
- Place in a cold oven. Bake 300 degrees (150 C.) for 1 hour.
- Remove cover and bake 20 minutes until brown lightly.
- Basting occasionally with olive oil will enhance browning.
- Serve on good Italian type Crusty bread. Just squish a clove
on the bread and spread. Great with a salad or add to sauces.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.