Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 pkg (15 oz (420 grm).) of crushed Oreos
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) melted margarine
- 1/2 gallon (1.9 ltr) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups (475 ml) fudge topping (not syrup!)
- 9 oz (252 grm). container Cool Whip
- Mix together Oreos and melted margarine.
- Pat half into 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Cover with vanilla ice cream.
- Place fudge topping over ice cream.
- Spread Cool Whip over fudge.
- Top with remaining crumbs.
- I only make this once a year for my husband's birthday. He loves it, but needless to say it is not diet food! I've also had this made with orange sherbert, but I like the ice cream best.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.