Print Friendly Recipe
- A low fat casserole for the entire family
- K. Goins
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 box of Stove Top stuffing mix
- 2 cooked, cubed chicken breasts
- 1 can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 can 98% fat-free celery OR mushroom soup
- 1 soup can of milk
- Cook 2 chicken breasts (in the crock pot while at work if desired).
- Cut the chicken into cubes.
- Mix in a large bowl the chicken and the Stove Top stuffing (not spices).
- Add the 2 cans of soup and 1 soup can of milk and mix well.
- Place in a casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the Stove Top spice mixture evenly on top.
- Bake uncovered in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- A co-worker gave me this recipe years ago and I have never yet found anyone who didn't absolutely love it...even people who tell me they hate Stove Top.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.