Print Friendly Recipe
- meat and vegetables mixture with mashed potatoes on top
- K. Goins
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). lean ground beef (browned)
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 can green beans
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked mashed potatoes
- Brown the lean ground beef in a skillet with diced onions.
- Add 1 can of green beans and 1 can of diced tomatoes to the meat mixture and mix well.
- Heat meat and vegetable mixture through.
- Place in a casserole dish.
- Spoon mashed potatoes over the top.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Other vegetables besides green beans and tomatoes can be used, but this is how my family likes it best.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.