Print Friendly Recipe
- Low Fat
- Angela Creighton
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 8 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) red-pepper flakes
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried parsley
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can crushed tomatoes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb (.5 kg). spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- grated parmesan cheese
- Cook onions and bacon in large saucepan over medium-high heat until tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and red-pepper flakes and cook for one minute.
- Stir in tomatoes and parsley and bring to boil.
- Simmer 30 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Serve with parmesan cheese.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.