Print Friendly Recipe
- Angela Creighton
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups (475 ml) firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) vanilla
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) flour
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking soda
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture and stir until well blended.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spread batter into a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until brownies start to pull away from sides of pan. Cool in pan 15 minutes.
- Cut warm brownies into 2" squares.
- Cool completely in pan.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.