Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 3 bunches fresh broccoli crowns or 1 large frozen package of broccoli
- 1 lb (.5 kg). cheddar cheese
- half and half
- black pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sour cream
- Cook broccoli according to directions or until al dente if fresh.
- Meanwhile grate 3/4 pound of the Cheddar cheese.
- In a medium saucepan, melt Cheddar cheese, with about 1/8 cup (30 ml) half and half.
- Add ground black pepper, about 7 turns on pepper mill.
- Blend together until smooth.
- Add sour cream, blend until heated,
- Serve cheddar cheese sauce over broccoli, kids will eat it.
- You will enjoy this too! Sauce is also good for Brussels sprouts or cauliflower, even elbows or medium shells. Hope you enjoy, hope your kids enjoy more.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.