Print Friendly Recipe
- ice pops made with jello and kool-aid
- 1 pkg. (any flavor) unsweetened kool-aid
- 1 small box jello (any flavor)
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) boiling water
- 2 cups (475 ml) cold water
- Disolve jello, kool-aid and sugar in boiling water, mix very well until completely dissolved.
- Add cold water, mix well.
- Pour into ice pop molds or small paper cups with popsicle sticks.
- Freeze until solid.
- These don't melt as quickly as traditional ice pops will in the heat.
They are very good and you can mix and match the flavors to your liking.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.