Print Friendly Recipe
- Not a real burger; it's made out of candy
Serves/Makes:24, if each person only wants1
- 48 vanilla wafers
- 24 Peppermint Patties
- sesame seeds
- white Frosting (enough to cover each "burger")
- yellow food coloring
- Turn oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) F.
- Mix yellow food coloring and frosting.
- Place the wafers, flat side up, on an ungreased cookie sheet and place a peppermint pattie on top of each.
- Place in oven for about 1 minute.
- After you take the "burgers" out of the oven, spread the frosting on them
- Gently place another wafer on the top of the frosting and pattie.
- Put some water on the top waffer.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Wafers look like the buns, Peppermint Pattie looks like the burger and
frosting looks like melted cheese.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.