Print Friendly Recipe
- frugual one
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hot sausage
- 1 meadium onion
- 2 cans of kidney beans
- 1 box of macaroni and cheese
- 1 can of tomato past
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) garlic (minced or powder)
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- Cook hot sausage in skillet over meadium heat until brown be sure to break
- the sausage up.(dont use patties)
- After cooking, drain.
- Add all ingredients except the macaroni and cheese.
- Add macaroni by itself to the chili cooking until tender.
- Prepare cheese by itself following the directions on the box.
- Place chili with macaroni in bowl and pour cheese over each serving.
- I cooked it for my wife, this is all we could find to mix up. She loved it!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.