Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol K
- 2 cups (475 ml) of cooked pasta
- 2 cups (475 ml) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 package of small shrimp
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen broccoli
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) green onion slices
- 1 medium chopped tomato
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white wine vinegar.
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Mrs. Dash's seasoning
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- Mix all ingredients and pour dressing over pasta mix. Refrigerate.
- Mix 2/3 cup (150 ml) of oil with 1/2 cup (125 ml) white wine vinegar.
- Add 2 tbsp (30 ml) Mrs. Dash's seasoning, 1 tbsp (15 ml) of Dijon mustard, and 1 tsp (5 ml) of sugar. Mix well.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.