Print Friendly Recipe
- Very cheesy
- Tracy Prindle
Serves/Makes:full loaf of bread
- 1 lb (.5 kg) soft margarine
- 6 oz (168 grm) sharp Chedder cheese
- 3 oz (84 grm) Romano cheese
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp (10 ml) garlic salt
- Grate cheeses and mix together.
- In mixer add all ingrediants until well blended.
- Toast bread in toaster.
- Spread with cheese spread.
- Broil on cookie sheet until brown & bubbling (about 1-2 min)
- Unused cheese mixture can stay in refriderator up to 6 months. Keep in jar with a tight lid.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.