Print Friendly Recipe
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) margarine
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts
- 1 package (8-oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) multicolored milk chocolate candies
- Beat margarine and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add flour and walnuts; mix well.
- Reserve 1/2 cup (125 ml) crumb mixture; press remaining crumb mixture
- onto bottom of 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, mixing at medium speed
- until well blended.
- Add egg; mix well.
- Layer 1/2 cup (125 ml) candy over crust; top with cream cheese mixture.
- Combine remaining (chopped) candy, and reserved crumb mixture;
- mix well.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.