Print Friendly Recipe
- K. Goins
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) melted butter
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) solda
- graham flour
- Combine 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream, 1 tbsp (15 ml) melted butter, a pinch of salt, 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar, 1 tsp (5 ml) soda and mix all together well.
- Add enough graham flour to make a stiff dough that can be rolled.
- Roll out to about a 1/8 inch thickness.
- Cut into squares.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) F for 30 minutes (or 400 for 10 minutes).
- This recipe is from Carla Emery's Old Fashioned Recipe Book, A Bantam Book.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.