Print Friendly Recipe
- K. Goins
Serves/Makes:1 9x13 inch cake
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup (225 ml) coconut
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts
- 1 pkg white or yellow cake mix
- 1-1/2 sticks margarine
- In a 9 x 13 inch pan, mix cherry pie filling and crushed pineapple.
- Sprinkle cake mix over top of above mixture.
- Sprinkle coconut and nuts on top.
- Cut margarine into pats and distribute evenly over the above mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F for 50 to 60 minutes.
- This recipe came from the "150 Years of Pleasant Cooking" cookbook compiled by First Mount Pleasant Baptist Church of Franklin, Indiana.
This might be the recipe that's being requested. I'm not sure, but it is very good regardless.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.