Print Friendly Recipe
- 6 English Muffins, split and lightly toasted
- 1 jar (5 oz (140 grm).) Kraft Old English Cheese
- 1/2 stick, butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) seasoned salt
- 1 can (6 oz (168 grm).) crab meat, drained
- In medium bowl, mix cheese, butter, mayo & spices until well combined.
- Add crab meat and mix well.
- Spread mixture onto English muffin halves.
- Place on cookie sheet in freezer for a few hours or overnight (covered with foil)
- Once they are very firm, cut them into quarters with large knife.
- Place under broiler until lightly browned (10-12 mins.)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.