Print Friendly Recipe
- made this one up myself
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg) raw shrimp, cleaned
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) virgin olive oil
- 4 oz (112 grm) white wine
- 4 tsp (20 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) basil (if fresh, use about 5 leaves, minced)
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) chopped fresh garlic (I sometimes use 1 tblsp garlic in oil)
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb (.5 kg) fettucini pasta
- Heat olive oil in pan and add 3 tblsp butter and garlic.
- Stir fry shrimp until just cooked, remove from pan.
- Add wine, lemon juice, a few grinds of pepper, and basil.
- Reduce by 1/2 then wisk in remaining 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter.
- Add shrimp back into pan and heat throughly.
- Serve over cooked fettucine
- I serve this with homemade fettucini, spinich salad with hot bacon
dressing, and homemade rolls.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.