Print Friendly Recipe
- Joslynn Hon
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) melted butter or margarine
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag butter brickle chips
- Mix egg, butter and cake mix together.
- Press into bottom of a greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Mixture will be stiff.
- Top cake mixture with entire bag of butter brickle chips.
- Distribute evenly.
- Pour the whole can of sweetened condensed milk over the butter bricle chips and bake in a 375 degree (200 C.) F. oven for 30 minutes or until done.
- I am sure this is probably not what you were searching for, but it is a very delicious, rich and easy dessert.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.