Print Friendly Recipe
- A non-fat dessert
- Angela Creighton
- 1 package sugar-free jello (any flavor)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) boiling water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ice plus 1/2 cup (125 ml) cold water
- 1 carton fat-free or low-fat yogurt (any flavor)
- cut up fruit, any kind (optional)
- non-fat cool whip (optional)
- Mix the jello and boiling water until jello is dissolved.
- Stir the ice and cold water into the jello mixture.
- Stir until slightly thickened.
- Stir yogurt into jello mixture.
- Stir in fruit, if using.
- Pour into dessert dishes and refrigerate for at least two hours to set.
- Top with non-fat cool whip if desired.
- Mixture can be mounded in a baked pie crust and topped with non-fat
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.