Print Friendly Recipe
- Angela Creighton
- 6 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese, softened
- 6 eggs
- 11 oz (308 grm). sugar
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) F.
- Grease a 10 inch spring form pan.
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, and all but 2 tbsp (30 ml) of sugar until batter is light and fluffy.
- Fold whipped cream and vanilla into batter.
- Place batter in pan.
- Put pan in water bath to a depth of one inch.
- Bake for 1 hour or until top is very light brown.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.